ISO 9001 is an international business standard that specifies criteria for documentation, implementation and certification of the management quality system. Management system can be implemented to all organisations
he consequences of unsafe food can be serious. ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards, at the same time as working together with other ISO management standards
ISO 14001 certification is concerned with environmental protection and is applicable to all areas of business. It demonstrates control of an organisation’s environmental management system and promotes corporate environmental responsibility.
What is ISO certification?
The ISO 45001 standard deals with occupational health and safety. Certification results in optimal performance of an organisation’s health and safety system by addressing issues such as injury prevention/.
Halal certification is a voluntary process by which a credible Halal certification body, like HCS, certifies that a company's products or services can be lawfully consumed by Muslims. Products and services that meet the requirements of Islamic rules are delivered with Halal certificates.
As a leader in the Life Sciences industry, we are committed to product quality, manufacturing effectiveness and meeting customer expectations.
Accordingly, the majority of our Life Science sites are certified to the ISO 9001 standard: Quality management systems, requirements. Some sites are also certified to other standards:
- ISO 22000 Food safety management systems (applicable to food ingredients)
- ISO 14001 Environmental management systems, requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems, requirements with guidance for use
ISO 9001 standard is based on seven quality management principles available on the ISO website.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION?
These international standards ask you to take a processed approach and a detailed look at your products and services and your supply chain to identify risks and apply the quality management principles across your operations. Once these activities have been signed off by an accredited certification body like Best Practice, you’re able to show key stakeholders and display evidence to your customers that you meet the highest international standard of quality, environmental considerations, safety and information security for your products and services.
Why you need an ISO certificate?
- The work of the company is built in accordance with the standard, which summarized the most modern and most effective management experience. All internal production and management processes are being optimized, interaction between employees of all levels is improving.
- As a result, the volume of defective products is reduced, and the costs of its production are reduced. Control is established for each technological stage of production or provision of services. This ensures that the intended end points/results are achieved. The constant quality of products or services rendered increases competitiveness, inspires consumer confidence in the company, has a positive effect on business reputation, and attracts more attention from potential partners and investors.
- Certification for compliance with international standards helps to expand the sales market, attract foreign partners and customers.
- Some technical regulations of the Customs Union (EAEU) provide for the possibility of issuing a certificate for products for a longer period if the manufacturer has a certified QMS.
- The presence of a certificate is a condition for participation in a number of partnerships and obtaining membership in some organizations (SROs), and also gives weight when participating in tenders (especially when it comes to government orders).
Why you our service?
We are passionate. Best Practice exists to inspire customer confidence in your business. We’re passionate about improving organisations by making them efficient, fun, profitable, safe and environmentally friendly.
We are growth-focused. We help make your company a more attractive prospect to buy from, work at or invest in. As a result, this is embedded in everything we do to support you.
We are supportive. Our experienced team will be with you every step of the way. We partner with growth-focused organisations to provide support pre-certification and support you once it has been achieved.
We are progressive. We’re want to genuinely add value to your organisation, not just tick a box. We provide in-depth and practical support from an experienced team that will allow you to grow beyond certification.
We provide free training. We provide ISO training for your whole organisation, including webinars, online training courses, podcasts, and industry newsletters.
How to get ISO certified?
Develop a quality management system
he first step to earning an ISO certification is to develop a QMS unique to the business. Identify core business processes, study them and determine where to make improvements. Work with managers and teams at all levels and document their processes. Then, using the standards set by the ISO, develop a QMS that works most effectively. Create a document outlining the new process and distribute it to all levels of the business.
Schedule an external audit
After some time has passed and all problems have gotten addressed, schedule an audit with a certified body. During this process, an expert auditor assesses the new QMS at all levels, looks for potential problems and determines whether it meets ISO standards. Keep in mind that the auditor may require access to formal documentation, to compare it to the actual work conducted.
Implement the new quality management system
The next step is to initiate the new QMS and monitor its progress. Ensure that procedures at all levels get carried out as outlined by the new documentation. If the new system requires new processes, make sure that teams receive training with new methodologies in mind. It often helps to create a reporting system so that managers and individual team members can submit issues as they arise.
Register the quality management system
If the company passes inspection, it can register its QMS for certification. To do so, the company gathers all of the documentation and submits it to the certifying party for review. Once the documentation passes review, the company earns its certification. Standards often change over time. To maintain certification, the QMS requires auditing every three years. Upon passing, the company also earns recertification after each audit.
Phone : +99362-64-61-33